Pricing and features
Easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to understand pricing and package options. On this page you’ll discover our Tax Knowledge eXchange options and what’s included in each.
Our basic package is just $695*, includes 7 CPD hours, and gives you unlimited access to practical materials including:
- Seminar and convention papers and presentations
- Taxation in Australia journal articles and archives
- The Tax Specialist journal articles and archives
- TaxVine archives
Add the online books option to your Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription for just an additional $460* and you’ll have eight** of our leading titles, online, at hand when you need them:
- Discretionary Trust Distributions
- Division 7A Handbook
- CGT Small Business Reliefs
- Estate & Business Succession Planning
- SMSF Guide
- The Tax Adviser's Guide to Part IVA
- Trust Structures Guide
- Coming August: Trusts & Estates: Taxation and Practice, 3rd Edition.
** Seven of the above titles are available now, with our new third edition of Trusts & Estates: Taxation and Practice publishing in August 2014.
Online research (includes 5 CPD hours)
Our new online research package is designed specifically for those needing current and in-depth commentary and analysis of tax policy both at home and abroad. Add this option to your Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription for just $310* for access to:
- Australian Tax Forum journal articles and archives
- Australian Tax Research Foundation papers and publications
- Our Online Tax Research Session
Click here to subscribe to the leading online tax database today.
If now’s not quite the right time to consider a subscription, there’s no need to miss out on these quality materials. You can purchase individual papers, presentations and journal articles, or subscribe to any of our online books separately. Keep in mind though that a Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription is a far more cost effective option.
Speak to us today about your requirements. With substantial discounts for corporate subscribers we’ll work with you to find a solution that meets your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Business Development Manager on 02 8223 0069.
* All prices are member rates, are in Australian dollars and include GST. Not a member? Find out more about the benefits of membership, including substantial discounts on our products and services, here.